| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nikolayevsk Na Amure in April is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with snow occasionally. A mere 37.9mm (1.5in) of H2O is dumped during on average 12 days.
- In April the blue above Nikolayevsk Na Amure is fair with on balance a moderate 5:52 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 14:56 long with an average length of 13:57.
- There are approximately 7:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nikolayevsk Na Amure April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Nikolayevsk Na Amure: