| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nikolayevsk Na Amure in November is very cold at -10.3 °C (13.46 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with snow occasionally. Only 50.6mm (2in) of water tumbles across an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Nikolayevsk Na Amure are somewhat dreary with on balance a mere 3:54 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 7:56 long and the longest day is 9:25 long with an average length of 8:36.
- There are approximately 4:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nikolayevsk Na Amure November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Nikolayevsk Na Amure: