| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nikolayevsk Na Amure in January is very cold at -23.2 °C (-9.76 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with snow occasionally. A mere 31.1mm (1.2in) of water is unloaded across an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Nikolayevsk Na Amure is somewhat dreary having an average of a mere 3:56 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:39 long and the longest day is 8:51 long with an average length of 8:10.
- There are approximately 3:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nikolayevsk Na Amure January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nikolayevsk Na Amure: